Voluptuous Bridal Buns
If you are looking for a classic, elegant bun for your wedding , look no further!
In order to achieve a perfect donut bun, you may need to purchase a donut filler. This is a formed, firm sponge that will help to form your donut with ease. Here is what the piece will look like:
You will need to do the following:
1. Place your hair in a ponytail where you wish to wear your bun.
2. Starting at the ends, use the bun shaper to roll the bun.
3. Once the bun is created, flip the ends of the shaper in a upwards direction so it is shaped like a crescent.
4. Secure the bun down with bobby pins.
5. Attach a large flower (or ribbon, angel’s breath, pearls or rhinestones) to accent the bun.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.