DIY Lash Extensions
There are so many products on the market to help you grow or darken your lashes but spending $100+ might not be an option for most. Lash extensions are another option however having them professionally done can be costly too. So, why not learn how to achieve this look at home? Here’s how,…
Here is what you will need:
1. Be sure your lashes are clean and dry. Lashes that have oil or make-up residue will be difficult to adhere with the lashes.
2. Loosen the lid to your lash adhesive but do not leave the lid off or it will dry out!
3. Using your tweezers, pick up a single lash and touch the end onto the adhesive applicator tip.
4. Apply the lash to the outer area of your eyelid.
5. Use the safety pin to separate your lashes and adjust the last before it dries.
6. Work your way inwards. You can stop at the half point or your can continue all of the way to the inside part of your eye lid.
Most lash adhesives will dissolve if oil gets on them so make sure you wash your face twice a day with a soap and blot your face dry instead of rubbing it with a towel. If you happen to lose any lashes while washing your face or removing make-up, simply add the few lashes back to fill the gap. Once you have applied a full set of individual lashes, it is much easier to maintain them by adding a few back if they shed rather than removing the entire set and restarting.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.